Display Screen Equipment
The Health & Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 (Amended 2002) require employers to assess the use of all DSE workstations used in the workplace to ensure that they meet minimum requirements, and to ensure that any health and safety risks through the use of DSE workstations are minimised, so far as is reasonably practicable.
Corporate and Public Safety Ltd provide businesses with:
- Information on the legislative requirements, supporting guidelines and best practice
- Understanding of hazards and means of assessing risks to DSE users
- Knowledge and practical skills to conduct DSE assessments in their workplace
- A briefing on Health & Safety Law
- An explanation of The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 (as amended 2002)
- Visual risks – causes and solutions
- Musculoskeletal risks – causes and solutions
- Environmental risks – causes and solutions
- DSE workstation assessment methodology
Further information on DSE legislation visit www.hse.gov.uk
Corporate and Public Safety Ltd has strong local links to providers of office equipment and ergonomic advice. We can help you obtain the best possible discounts on office equipment and ensure that your staff needs in relation to specialist seating can be met by local suppliers. Contact us for more information.